Post Basic B.Sc Entrance Exam 2015
Hello Dear Nursing Students. If you are preparing nursing competitive exam for ESIC, HPSSSB, RUHS, BFUHS, BHU, RPSC, AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, DSSSB RAILWAY,and many more then you need previous year competitive exam papers for solve before any nursing competitive exam. old papers helping to know syllabus exam pattern and time management. post basic bsc nursing entrance exam
post basic bsc nursing entrance exam
Nursing, Pb bsc nursing solved question papers, post basic bsc nursing question papers ruhs university, post basic bsc nursing question papers pdf,model question paper for post basic bsc nursing entrance exam, post bsc nursing question papers karnataka,
1. The radius is located ?
A. In the upper part of the arm
B. On the thumb side of the lower arm.
C. On the little finger side of the lower arm
D. At the shoulder arm
2.The type of muscle found in the visceral organ and blood vessel is called ?
3. Poliomyelitis is caused by ?
4. Pathogenic organism are ?
A. Used in pasteurization process
B. More Plentiful than any other type of organism
C. Important to industry
D. Harmful to humans.
post basic bsc nursing entrance exam sample papers
5. Autoclaving a means of sterilization will destroy ?
A. All microorganisms
B. pathogenic microorganisms
C. Non pathogenic microorganisms
D. Just yeasts and molds
6. All microorganisms ?
A. From Spores
B. have a waxy coating
C. Are Protoplasm consisting of protein.
D. Adapt to adverse environment
7. In the complex sense of vision the image of an object focused on the retina and is transmitted to the brain ?
B. Optic Nerve
8. During swallowing food is stopped from entering the larynx by the ?
C. Eustachian tube
post bsc nursing entrance exam model question papers with answer
9. Many children with tonsillitis develop ear infection this is because the ear and throat connected by the ?
B. Eustachian tube
10. The respiratory Centre is located in the part of brain ?
C. Mid brain
Post Basic B.Sc Entrance Exam 2015 paper download pdf –CLICK HEAR
In a mature Morgagnian cataract, the cortex is completely liquefied and the nucleus rotates freely within the lens.