Staff nurse exam solved paper
Here it is the staff nurse exam previous years exam solved the paper. you can also search for Aiims staff nurse question paper pdf. In this post, you find the most useful questions for Aiims staff nurse exam question solved paper pdf. Nowadays the competition for nursing exam is so tough. so read every topic possibly you can. This isn’t the staff nurse solved question paper pdf format.
1. Blood flow in the upper extremity is assessed by;
Ans: Allen’s Test
2. Physical regulation of the body temperature by the loss of heat is
3. The most common deficiency seen in alcoholics
4. A safe method of open the airway of an unconscious patient with suspected spinal cord injury
Ans: Jaw thrust method
5.ICN adopted the code of ethics in the year
6. Drugs used to decrease gastric motility are
7. Koplik’s spots are seen in
8. The antituberculosis drug that can damage the eighth cranial nerve
9. An antiplatelet drug is given to a patient with myocardial infarction
10. Insertion of a catheter into the renal pelvis by a percutaneous puncture is
11. Tab. Digoxin should not be given when a patient has
12. A disease that can arise from normal bacterial flora, especially after prolonged antibiotic therapy
13. A blood transfusion reaction is
Ans: Cytotoxic hypersensitivity
14. Menstruation is inhibited by
15. Epinephrine is secreted by
Ans: Adrenal medulla
16. Shick test is done in
17. Ascites due to cirrhosis liver is managed with the diuretic drug
18. A drug used to reduce blood ammonia level to prevent hepatic encephalopathy
19. The most reliable physical assessment indicator of low oxygen in the blood
Ans: Cyanosis of the oral mucosa or conjunctiva
20. Trendelenburg position is Not used in
21. Kala azar is transmitted by
Ans: Sand fly
22. An artificial method of giving fluid and nutrients through a tube passed the stomach through an opening in the abdominal wall is
Ans: Gastrostomy feeding
23. A Foleys catheter operates by the principle of
24. The temperature of water used for Sitz bath is
25. A suitable position of the patient for giving glycerin enema is
Ans: Left lateral
26. Sewage purification takes place by the action of
Ans: Anaerobic and aerobic organisms
27. The quantity of bleaching powder required to disinfect a well is
Ans: 5 gm for 1000 Litter water
28. When a patient develops a decreased response to a drug requiring an increased dosage to achieve the therapeutic effect is
29. Metabolic acidosis is corrected by giving
Ans: sodium bicarbonate
30. Screening and case finding methods to halt the progression of the disease is focused under
Ans: Secondary prevention
31. The speech center in the brain is
Ans: Broca’s area
32. A peripheral vasodilator drug used to treat peripheral vascular occlusive disease
33. An antidote used against organo-phosphorous poisoning is
34. Inflammation of the veins and formation of a clot is
35. Fertilization takes place in the ________ part of the fallopian tube
36. Failure of menstrual blood to come out from the genital tract is
37. Timing of insertion of intrauterine device is
Ans: within 10 days of the beginning of menstruation
38. The nurse’s priority when caring for a 10-month-old infant with meningitis is
Ans: maintaining an adequate airway
39. The hormone responsible for the development of the ovum during the menstrual cycle
Ans: Follicle stimulating hormone(FSH)
40. The best TB control strategy under RNTCP is
CLICK HERE TO READ QUESTION NO. -41 to 80
Thanks for reading. if you have any query please comment below. we answer your query as fast as we can.
The medical term is the absence of menstrual period (bleeding) in a woman of reproductive age is known as amenorrhea or menostasis. There are two types of amenorrhea Primary & Secondary amenorrhea.
Primary amenorrhea – in the presence of normal growth and secondary sexual characteristics the young woman has not had her first period by the age of 16.
Secondary amenorrhea -This is when a woman who has had regular periods stops having her period for a minimum of 90 days or three months or longer. caused by Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, Menopause, Some birth control methods, Hormonal imbalance, Poor nutrition, Depression and Certain prescription drugs, etc.
Cryptomenorrhea or cryptomenorrhoea is one of the most serious conditions also known as hematocolpos. An abnormal condition in which the products of menstruation are retained within the vagina because of an imperforate hymen. Menstruation occurs but does not appear due to opposition to the outflow tract. Cryptomenorrhea may look like they are amenorrhea. Amenorrhea and Cryptomenorrhea involve no visible menstrual fluid. In the cryptomenorrhea, you will likely experience cyclical menstrual pain like cramping, Premenstrual Syndrome and tender breasts, etc. In amenorrhea, there is no menstruation for some reason.
Transfer of disease from one organ or part of the body to another not, directly connected with it, due either to transfer of cells, All malignant tumors are capable of metastasizing.
Excessive ingestion of food, not from hunger but due to loss of the sensation of satiety.
Congenital absence of the heart.
Expulsion from the uterus of the product of conception before the fetus is viable. this is the premature arrest of a natural or morbid process.
In a mature Morgagnian cataract, the cortex is completely liquefied and the nucleus rotates freely within the lens.